We don’t wish anyone to be a victim of an attack. What we do want is for people to be prepared and mindful in their daily lives. And fight back if necessary.
As part of our commitment to building a safer community, we offer self-defense classes for anyone, specifically for women and girls. These classes are based on a curriculum of set core techniques that builds upon itself. This allows students to come to any class, leave fulfilled and return for another class to review the core movements and leave having learned something new. Classes are about 2 hours based on what is covered and the number of students.
Classes are held on most Saturdays of each month unless otherwise stated. Please check our schedule for exact days and times.
If you plan to attend, please pre-register. This lets us know how many people are going to attend.
A self-defense class is a great team building experience. If you would like to come to us or have us come to you, either way, we would love to discuss how we can serve you. Please Contact Us
If you are looking for a unique fundraising opportunity for your organization, holding a self-defense class is a great way to promote community safety and raise funds at the same time.
- An information flyer in PDF format for printing and emailing
- 2 to 2.5 hour class depending on the number of attendees (multiple classes can be scheduled)
- No minimum number of attendees to hold a class
What you need to do…
- Provide a location for the class / Or we can hold it at Artisan Martial Arts
- Promote! Promote! Promote! (Print and distribute flyers to publicize your fundraiser to organization members and the community via social media, email, etc.)
- Collect funds – Standard admission is around $20-$25 per person
- You keep 50% of all the funds raised!
If you are interested in using us for a fundraiser, please fill out the form below.
Please Note – The best days and times for this fundraiser is on Friday evenings, most any time on Saturday or Sunday. If there is a pre-scheduled Saturday Self-Defense class on the date you would like to have your fundraiser, these dates can be integrated. You will still keep 50% of the funds raised.