We don’t wish anyone to be a victim of an attack. What we do want if for people to be prepared and mindful in their daily lives. And to fight back if necessary.
As part of our commitment to building a safer community, we offer monthly self-defense classes for anyone, and one specifically for women and girls. These classes are based on a curriculum of set core techniques which builds upon itself. This allows students to come to any class, leave fulfilled and return for another class to review the core movements and leave having learned something new. Classes are about an 1.5 to 2 hours based on what is covered and the number of students.
Classes are held on the third Saturday of every month, unless otherwise stated. Please check our schedule for exact days and times.
If you plan to attend, please pre-register (LINK TBA).
A self-defense class is a great team building experience. If you would like to come to us, or have us come to you, either way we would love to discuss how we can serve you. Please Contact Us
If you are looking at raising funds for your organization, holding a self-defense class is a great way to do it.
- An information flyer in PDF format for printing and emailing
- 2 to 2.5 hour class depending on the number of attendees (multiple classes can be scheduled)
- No minimum number of attendees to hold a class
- Pink belts and certificates for the attendees
What you need to do…
- Provide a location for the class / Or we could hold it at Artisan Martial Arts
- Promote! Promote! Promote! (Print and distribute flyers to publicize your fundraiser to organization members and the community via social media, email, etc.)
- Collect funds – Standard admission is around $20-$25 per person
- You keep 50% of all the funds raised!
If you are interested in using us for a fundraiser, please fill out and send us THIS FORM.(Link TBA)