This summer we are offering a special rate for those who want to train just during the summer months with no other obligations. We have broken the summer up into two, 4-week sessions. Each session is $109.00 per student or $189.00 for the entire summer. As a way to support our community, we are also going to donate a portion of your summer tuition to your school.
- Session 1 – June 19th to July 15th (no classes on July 3rd or 4th)
- Session 2 – July 24 to August 25 (no classes Aug 11th-16th)
Anyone in the family can train with us. We offer programs for students ages 4 years old and up. During each session, students are allowed to attend as many classes as they want. Each student will also receive a school uniform and t-shirt.
- Students between 4 and 6 years old will be able to attend the Young Artisans classes, held Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:00p, and Saturdays at 10:00a.
- Students between 7 and 12 years old will be able to attend the Youth Kempo Karate classes, held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:45p and Saturdays at 10:45a.
- Students 13 years old or older will be able to attend the Teen & Adult Kempo Karate classes which are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:45p and Saturdays at 11:30a. Another option for this age group is to attend the Modular/Bolo class held Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00p.
If you are interested in unlimited martial arts classes this summer, complete the form below for each student. Once you submit the student registration, you will be taken to our shopping cart to Checkout. If you are registering multiple students, return to this page to enter the next student. Once all students are entered, Checkout through our online shopping cart.