Thank you for showing interest in our programs.
In our commitment to building a safer community, we offer a few different training options.
For our younger community members, we offer a program we call Young Artisans. This is life skills based program for children ages 3 to 6 years. Powered by the Excellent Kids curriculum and supported by Kids Love Life Skills, these two proven systems have helped build up and strengthen the development of young children for over a decade.
Young Artisans is split into two different age groups.
- 3-4 years. This is a parent participation class where the parent works with their child on the floor.
- 5-6 years. This is for school-aged children. Parents are not required to train on the mat with their child.
The primary martial arts system we teach is Okinawan Kempo Karate. (Ryukyu Kempo).
- Youth Kempo (ages 7-12 years old)
- Teen & Adult Kempo (ages 13 years and up)
We also hold regular Self-Defense classes every other Saturday as well as in-person and online classes in Bram Frank’s Modular Knife system.
To help you invest in your or your child’s future needs we offer simple, all-inclusive tuition plans. All you need to do is decide which program you want to take and how many classes per week you would like to attend.
- Month-to-Month Tuition (No Long Term Contracts)
- No Registration Fees
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Rank Promotion Fees
- Free Shirt/Uniform
- Discount on Artisan Hosted Events
- 15 min Complimentary Private Lessons as Needed
Tuition starts at…
- $109.00 per month for 1 class per week
- $159.00 per month for 2 classes per week
We usually only offer a single free lesson, however, because you made your way to this page, you get 2 Free Lessons. Please complete the form below to sign up for your 2 free lessons.
I hope to see you on the mat.