Thank you for showing interest in our programs.
In our commitment to building a safer community, we offer a few different training options. The primary system we teach is Okinawan Kempo Karate (Ryukyu Kempo), which is broken up into 3 age-appropriate curriculums.
- Younglings Kempo (ages 6 & 7 years old)
- Youth Kempo (ages 8 to 13 years old)
- Teen & Adult Kempo (ages 14 years and up)
We also hold regular Self-Defense classes for anyone as well as in-person and online classes in Bram Frank’s Modular Knife system.
To help you invest in your or your child’s future needs we offer simple, all-inclusive tuition plans. All you need to do is decide which program you want to take and how many classes per week you would like to attend.
- Month-to-Month Tuition (No Long Term Contracts)
- No Registration Fees
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Rank Promotion Fees
- Free Shirt/Uniform
- Discount on Artisan Hosted Events
- 15 min Complimentary Private Lessons as Needed
Tuition starts at…
- $99.00 per month for 1 class per week
- $159.00 per month for 2 classes per week
We have a regular 10 day Introductory Program, which you are more than welcome to try out, but because you made your way here, you get 2 Free Lessons.
I hope to see you on the mat.