Advanced Modular – Tuition Registration
To participate in this class, you must have active knowledge of…
- Proper Cutting
- The 4 perspectives & Grip positions
- The 4 primary modules (1-4-12, 1-2-2, 2-3-12, and 5-2-4)
- In Standard a MUST!!!
- In Backward, at least 1-4-12 & 1-2-2, and the conceptual knowledge of 2-3-12 & 5-2-4.
- Basic understanding of Decision Points
- Basic understanding of Switch Points
If you are a current or maybe a slightly past-due Modular Instructor, this class will count toward your continuing education to keep or bring your modular certification up to date.
Also as an instructor, this will be a great area to ask questions and share teaching strategies and challenges.
As an added bonus, Bram might even stop in from time to time to teach as well
Please complete the form below with the Student’s information and click Submit.